Here are a few of the ways you can get involved with us:
a) Share your expertise:
- Graphics design
- Web design
- Web site maintenance (WordPress)
- Project management
- Database management
- Copy editing
- Grant writing
b) Join a team:
- Programs – Help our Executive Director and staff determine which projects and programs the Foundation will support. Bring forth your ideas and grow your leadership by transforming your projects with the support of those who have walked before you.
- Communications – Help keep the BK community informed about what’s happening by helping us with social media, newsletter writing, and email correspondences.
- Fundraising – Help with fundraising efforts and events.
- Leadership Exchange Design Team – Be a part of creating our next Leadership Exchange event.
- Experiential Exchange Member – If you are an experienced leader, please consider deepening your own leadership by sharing your time and talents with young emerging leaders.
c) Joint projects:
For organizations, let’s collaborate together! Host a Leadership Exchange with your community or participate in an Action-Learning Partnership with us.
d) Share your ideas:
To volunteer or share other ideas that you may have, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!